I have just finished week two of my 30days of yoga challenge, and it is going well so far!
I am starting to notice tiny differences, tiny improvements I should say 🙂 a lot of them are indefinable and boil down to feeling better whilst holding or moving between poses 😀
Things I have learned so far:
- If you do yoga in socks you slip inside them and you nearly faceplant the yoga mat!
- Yogic squats are really really hard!!
- I can now sit cross-legged without wanting to cry…it is still not my comfy seated position of choice, but there is improvement!
- My heels are closer to the floor in downward facign dog than they were…slightly…and this might be due to the sports massage i had on my calves…
- I actually look forward to this yog-ing now
- this thing is worth doing!
- Yoga is hard on your shoulders
PS…if you are looking at the number up there and thinking I am behind a day well, I am I missed Saturday due to extreme falling asleep…
I did two lots on Sunday to make up for it…one of them was an actual yoga class run by Matt my trainer so it doesn’t have a number or pictures…
yep…I even did yoga in public!!